Saturday, April 14, 2012

#OccupyMidian Signs

The Occupy Midian Facebook group has a call for Occupy Midian Sign photos:

My photo:

Sign reads:
My Name: Crystal Raen
I have been blessed to see the Cabal Cut of Nightbreed.
The story moved me to tears and action.
This film must be shared in order to save the breed.
I will #Occupymidian until Cabal’s release.
V's Photo:

My Name is Richie Vaughan.
I’ve been a fan of Nightbreed for 20 years.
The Cabal Cut was everything that I hoped it would be and more. Everyone must see it and be able to own it.
I will #OCCUPYMIDIAN (literally) until the cabal cut is released.
If you want to create your own, just snap a pic with your sign, join Occupy Midian on Facebook and upload your photo to the Occupy Midian Signs

Oh I almost forgot, who ever has the most comments on their photo by Midnight on Friday, April 21st will win:

1st Prize: An Uncorrected Proof of Weaveworld
2nd Prize : The Rawhead Rex story arc run of the Nighbreed comics.
3rd Prize : An autographed picture of Clive.

If you can't get your photo into the Occupy Midian Signs photo album, just ask one of the admins for help, those guys are great!

Help us bring back Nightbreed as the Cabal Cut! Occupy Midian and Go Forth and Breed!

More Links on Bringing Back Nightbreed:
Bring Back Nightbreed - a facebook page
Occupy Midian - a facebook group
Nightbreed Petition - sign this to help Morgan Creek realize the number of people that are willing to buy this movie should it come out.
Also if you have not done so, check out: http://clivebarkercast.com for some great podcasts about Clive Barker, Occupy Midian, and more Clive Barker related info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...